Schedule of Events: Pearl Harbor Day Commemoration
Join us at the Pearl Harbor Historic Sites to commemorate the 73rd anniversary of the attack on Pearl Harbor.
Saturday, December 6
- USS Utah Ceremony: 5:00pm
- Pacific Aviation Museum Gala/Concert: 6:00pm
Sunday, December 7
- 73rd Pearl Harbor Day Commemoration Ceremony: 7:45am
- The Pearl Harbor Day Ceremony is free and open to the general public. The Pearl Harbor Visitor Center will open at 6:00am, however, general seating will not be given access to the ceremonial area until 7:15am. Parking is available at Aloha Stadium and free shuttles to the Visitor Center will be provided. A limited number of free tickets for USS Arizona Memorial programs will be available. These tickets are first come, first serve and will be available exclusively at the USS Arizona Memorial Ticket and Information desk.
- If you are a Pearl Harbor Survivor and wish to attend the event, please email Amanda_Carona@nps.gov.
- Ewa Field December 7th Remembrance Ceremony: 7:45am
- Hickam Field December 7th Remembrance Ceremony: 7:45am
- USS Oklahoma Ceremony: 1:30pm